It's important to keep your home cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and comfortable all year long—but you also need to keep your energy costs as low as possible each month. Finding that perfect balance can be difficult, but a ductless heating and air conditioning system can help.
Ductless heating and air systems are extremely energy efficient, and they can be installed in different locations throughout your home, which makes them much more convenient and effective than traditional heaters and air conditioners. At Stephens Heating & Cooling, our Greenville air conditioning conditioning contractors can work with you to determine whether a ductless system would be beneficial to your home, and we can provide you with a high quality installation.
Ductless systems can be a perfect fit for many homes. If you're considering whether or not a mini-split air conditioning system is right for your home, take a look at some these great benefits:
Benefits of a Ductless System
- Increased Comfort: Ductless HVAC systems distribute heated and cooled air throughout your home more efficiently and more effectively than traditional systems. Every part of your home will be kept more comfortable.
- Monthly Savings: Along with being more effective, ductless systems are also more efficient. That means that they'll be able to keep your Greenville home comfortable while also reducing your energy costs.
- All-In-One Heating and Cooling: Throughout every season, your ductless heating and cooling system will provide you with comfort and energy efficiency.
- Low-Cost Installation: Compared to other installations, which require expensive and invasive ductwork, the installation of these systems is easy and low-cost—plus, they’ll let you retain the original aesthetic of a room.
- Clean Air: Ducts can often collect dust, pollen, germs, mildew, or other pollutants which are then distributed throughout your home’s air. A Ductless system will only circulate clean, fresh, healthy air throughout your home, keeping allergic reactions to a minimum.
Professional Ductless System Installations
Our heating and cooling contractors are all licensed professionals with extensive training and experience, and all of the work that we provide to our clients comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We can install ductless air conditioning systems in any part of your Greenville home, or throughout your entire home, and we'll make sure that the system works perfectly right from the start.
Because ductless HVAC systems take up minimal space, they can be installed in any part of your home without disturbance. Our professionals will work with you to find the right parts of your home for zoning and installation, then we'll provide you with a high quality installation.